Question on fan club corporate passes

fastbreak

Earning My Ears
First I would like to thank everyone on this forum for so much great information. I have been reading this board for two years now and have used alot of the advise on our last three trips. My question is, yesterday, after reading a post about corporate fanclub annual passes, I went to the universal web site and ordered four corporate annual fanclub passes for 99.00 each. Is it a problem that I am not a corporate fanclub member or even a fanclub member, they emailed me that they sent the passes out, but will I be required to show some sort of fanclub card when I get to the parks? If so, how do I become a member?

I hope not because I ordered the passes too and I'm going in May. I called over the phone because I had some Q's and they asked how I heard about the offer, I told them I got an email about it, and they answered the questions. They didn't mention anything about being a member. I sure hope we don't have to be members.

Most likely you will not be asked to see your fan club card. But to cover your bases, email me your mailing address and I will send one to you.

What is the fanclub, how much is the fee, and where do you get a membership? Thanks

Candace,
There is no fee for the fan club card. You have to get it from your employer. Your employer signs up for the plan and gets material and cards for the employees. Our school district signed up so we can get the cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter