Question on Disney Magical Moments Pin

GOOFY11

Earning My Ears
My family and I are going to WDW in two weeks. I have heard a little about these Magic Moments Pins and want to know more. How many actually are there? Do they do anything special like I have heard? Please reply so I will no when we go!!!

GOOFY11

I believe you are referring to the set of pins that go on sale October 1st (the start of the 100 years of Magic celebration) There are 5 pins (one for each park and a generic one), that will interact with parades, when you answer questions correctly at kiosks, etc. Go to www.disney.com and the 100 year celebration section, go to the various pages about the celebration and collect the virtual pins. After you have all 5(?) you will get a link to a certificate where you can get a free Internet Virtual Pin collection pin when you buy one of these pins under the Sorcerer's Hat at the Studio. Hope this helped

Thanks!!! That helped a lot. I also have another question. Are there any other pins being sold for the 100 year celebration?

:earsboy: GOOFY11 :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter