Question on booking a cruise while on ship

cheermom2four

DIS Veteran
How does this work? Meaning I've heard there is a discount for booking another cruise while you are on the ship but what if you've used a TA? Do they allow you to book while listing your TA? Just want to plan ahead in case we decide to book another one during a certain time frame we are thinking about.

yes, they will use the t.a. that is already on file. they will not change the t.a. you can request no t.a. but you can not request a new one.
its really rather simple and great credits.

Before our last cruise we told our Dreams Unlimited TA that we were already talking about booking another cruise. She told us to book it onboard and gave us her relevant information. When we booked the cruise we provided this to the onboard agent and they filled in all the blanks for us. Super easy.

We were looking to book a second cruise for this year and when I looked at DCL website there was just a single concierge room left for the sailing we wanted so I booked it online. I then had to fill out forms to get them to move it to our DU TA. Not difficult just jumping through a few hoops. Since we didn't use her upfront and then transferred to DU we didn't get the full ship board credit offered by DU for that sailing. Not a huge deal because I would rather have the room than the credit. Just keep that in mind when booking if you really want that ship board credit that many TA offer.

When we rebooked onboard, the agent looked up our current reservation, and it had our TA's contact information right there on his computer. A few Mouse clicks later, we were all set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter