• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question on BCV vs akv

AKV vs BCV

• AKV

• BCV

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow, I'll be watching this one! My next stay is split between these two resorts, an AKV value studio and BCV. It's during the F&W festival, and from AKV, I plan to do the other 3 parks, besides Epcot, which I plan to focus exclusively on during the days I'm at BCV. Ordinarily, though, I'd prefer BCV because of the sandy beach, the sandy bottom area of the pool, and the ability to walk to two of the 4 parks.

Wow. Which is better: an apple or an orange?

Both awesome and incredibly different. Pick both!

Boy, that really depends on your family and your priorities are during your vacation. You can't beat the location of the Beach Club for the short walk to Epcot and the boat or 15 minute walk to the Hollywood Studios. Also, Beach Club has the best pool of any of the Disney resorts.

If your plans are more of a relaxing vacation, sitting on your balcony watching the animals walk by on the savannah from your Animal Kingdom Villas room, no questions, that is where you want to be.

Good luck with your decision.

Robert

Wow, what a tough question! I think the above posters are correct, except sometimes your family may want to switch things up. So although you have always enjoyed BCV you might want a Savanna view. Or vice versa.

Those are our 2 home resorts! We haven't stayed at AKV yet only AKL so I will have to go with BCV.

We also own at both BCV and AKV, so this is a very tough choice for me. They are two very different resorts: BCV's location and pool can't be beat, but the peacefulness of AKV made us slow down a lot on that vaca and savannah views are fabulous.

Sorry, I can't choose one over the other:confused3 I love them both:lovestruc

My two favorite WDW resorts......

Each has something special (IMHO)

AKV - better views, better on-site recreation activities, better dining at every level (some of the best at Disney), the only resort with a fast and convenient way to get to AK (good if AK is one your favorite parks-as it is mine).

BCV - better pool (duh), better access to EPCOT/DHS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter