Question on AKL Room

katydid08

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me do the standard savannah rooms have 2 queens and a daybed? Or do I need to request the daybed?

I think only the deluxe rooms at AKL have daybeds, and standard rooms have only 2 queens or 1 queen and a bunk - maybe? :confused3

Yes, you are right. In order to get the daybed, you need to have a deluxe room. Standard rooms come with 2 queens or one queen and a set of bunkbeds.

Thanks guys. I was hoping to save $ but now I have one more person coming and need the daybed. They will hold 5 right?

Deluxe rooms will hold 5, but standard rooms only hold 4. At least that's what I came up with on the online reservations website.

I don't know if they would let you add a rollaway bed to a standard room, though. You might want to call and ask.

sorry, AKL doesn't have rollaways.

When you book, you must book the room category which sleeps 5 in order to check 5 into your room. (and have a good night's rest, LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter