Question on 10 day no exp pass bought back in '09

love280mickey

Mouseketeer
I purchased 10 day no expiration passes sometime before '09 which I know is the last time we went to the parks. Two adults passes for DH and myself. One child (under 9) pass for my dd at the time.

We still have 5 days each left on our passes, but now my dd will be 12 by the time of our next trip.

Will they just take her pass at the ticket gates or will they question it and make us pay some upgrade charge for her?

Anyone had this experience with a change in ages?

Please delete, got my answer on the Dis!

Will they just take her pass at the ticket gates or will they question it and make us pay some upgrade charge for her?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1452684

post #9

Disney does not penalize children for growing older. If you have a partially used child's ticket, and the child is now 10 or older, you may exchange the child's ticket for an adult ticket with the same remaining entitlements and no charge.

The child for which this is being done must be present at the ticket window when this is being done. The age difference must be reasonable! For example, if the child appears to still be a pre-teen, and the ticket is two or more years old they should be no problem. However, if the child appears to be 16 and the ticket is only a year old this will not be done.

This applies whether the ticket is MYW or pre-MYW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter