Question of walking distance

IfWeCanDreamIT

Earning My Ears
On our trip I was thinkin of leaving AK going to Coronado springs, what would the walking distance be from Coronado to winter summer land golf course? No rental car and avoiding taxis when unnecessary. Thanks

Go to google maps and google coronado springs. Once it comes up put it in Earth view and not map view. It looks like there is a walking path between the 2 points. You should be able to estimate it from there.

Go to google maps and google coronado springs. Once it comes up put it in Earth view and not map view. It looks like there is a walking path between the 2 points. You should be able to estimate it from there.

Or, better yet, go to google maps, click get directions, enter in both locations and click the icon that looks like a man walking.

The walking directions aren't always perfect (they still follow the road, not the actual sidewalk,) but they're pretty close.

Thanks guys I'll do that when I'm down there I just didn't know if it was super close or anyone's walked to blizzard from there. We always stay at WL so I'm more familiar with that area

From CSR lobby to Winter/Summerland mini golf the walking distance is almost exactly 1 mile.

Thanks yall I'll prolly walk it, I heard there doing construction on winter side but summers still open? Leave in 9 days prefer w/s land over fantasia

From CSR lobby to Winter/Summerland mini golf the walking distance is almost exactly 1 mile.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

FYI, there's also a shuttle bus between CSR & BB, even when BB is closed. (In case you didn't know, there's an entrance to W/S from the BB parking lot & bus depot.)

Yeah I know there's an entrance, so ur sayin even though BB will be closed there's still a disney bus that runs there?

On our trip I was thinkin of leaving AK going to Coronado springs, what would the walking distance be from Coronado to winter summer land golf course? No rental car and avoiding taxis when unnecessary. Thanks

using google maps beta, it's 1.1 miles, approx 22 minutes to walk.

If you look at Google Earth closely, you will see that the only crosswalk to the walking path on the other side of Buena Vista is at the gated entrance to CSR. That's unfortunate, because depending on where within the resort you are starting the walk, there may be a much shorter route, but you would have to take your chances crossing Buena Vista without a light; always a risky proposition on Disney property.

If you look closely on street view, you will note that at the far end of CSR's convention center building parking, there is an open un-landscaped area between the parking lot and the curb of the main road, it's just grass there, with no fence. If you happen to be staying in the Casitas area, by walking through the convention center, and then across the parking lot, you would probably be able to shorten the walk by at least 1/3 of a mile.

Yeah I know there's an entrance, so ur sayin even though BB will be closed there's still a disney bus that runs there?

Yes, only from CSR. That's where guests of other WDW resorts are directed to go to bus to W/S when BBB is closed.

Hopefully bus won't take long or I might jus start walking it, doesn't sound to bad of a walk if I have too thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter