• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question in dinner rotations

mnlovesdisney

Mouseketeer
Is is possible to change your dinner rotation if you find it is not what you want? We are doing 4-day cruise and our entire party are all very casual people; none of us want to get stuck with Tritons twice. If fact, I think we have pretty much decided if we get Tritons the first night (thus ending up with it twice) the last night we will have pizza or something. None of likes dressing up. We leave in 4 days (03/21/2004) ... CAN HARDLY WAIT!!

On formal night we saw people dressed in everything from tuxes and formals to casual dresswear. I wouldn't miss dinner in the dining room and would dress as you need to. It is nice to dress because it is a great excuse to get family pictures but go, enjoy and relax.

There is no official form night on the 3/4 day cruises on the Wonder, but Tritons is a bit fancier than the other dining rooms. I still think you could get away with a nice pair of dockers and a button down shirt....that is not hard to do and would be fine. Why forgoe a great meal because you won't get dressed up!!!

You can have pizza anytime but not the great menu items at Tritons!!!

MJ

What MMouse37 said - Exactly. You can always wear a tie too (if you want - I wouldn't but thats just me). If you don't want to wear a button down shirt, a nice polo will work just fine.

We changed our rotation from early to late at the same time we made our reservation for Palo. My dh wore a nice button down shirt with dockers to Tritons. Looked like many people dressed the same.
Hope this helps.. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter