• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question hope you can help

PhillyDisnynut

Mouseketeer
I am going out to La Mirada on a business trip in april. The hotel we are staying at is 8 miles from disneyland!! I hope I can get some down time, going with my boss who works alot and expects the same from us. So I was wondering if anyone ever stayed at the residence inn in LA Mirada and took the shuttle or a cab back and forth. I called and the shuttle runs til 10 pm , but its the week after easter and the parks are open until midnite. I am from Philly as you can tell and have been to disney world about 10 times, so this is an awesome chance I hope i can get to take advantage of. There is also a car rental counter so i guess i could drive. Anyone know if that is tough to get to from there? Sorry for the dumb questions but I have never been west of hershey pa. up and down the east coast , but not west.
So if you guys can help!

I really dont know specifics on your question but if you havent checked with www.tripadvisor.com you might find more information to help you make a decision there.

Good luck and have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter