Question from a Brit!

janeyb

Mouseketeer
I wonder if someone could help me out with something?

I’m a single mom coming over next week with my three children, one of which is disabled and will be met off the plane by someone with a wheelchair.

Could someone be kind enough to let me know how much I should tip the person pushing it to immigration and onto baggage claim? Our tipping culture here in the UK is different and I’d hate not to tip them enough.

Thank you in advance,
Jane.

I usually tip $5, but $10 for extra service (like the Redcap who stopped in a store with me.) Because the person is going to be with you long as than typical, I would think $10.

Thank you so much, that’s really helpful. Thank you for taking the time to reply. Jane.

Just pull a really large umbrella from a really small handbag, then something about work that must be done has an element if fun ... Then slip them a sugar packet.

My favorite is a tag by Tommy Cooper. He'd get it if a cab and palm the driver something saying, " this will get you something to drink on me”... It was a tea bag.

Just pull a really large umbrella from a really small handbag, then something about work that must be done has an element if fun ... Then slip them a sugar packet.

My favorite is a tag by Tommy Cooper. He'd get it if a cab and palm the driver something saying, " this will get you something to drink on me”... It was a tea bag.

Are you high? :P

Are you high? :P
First ... no(?)...
The sugar packet line was a Mary Poppins reference. The second refers to an extremely British comedian (possibly the most British comedian there ever was) and his habit of fake tipping.
A touching ode to Tommy Cooper here...

I usually tip between $10 and $20 depending on how hectic things get at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter