Question for you Southern Cal locals

Pen

Earning My Ears
On another thread, KarenT posted that you could get $11 coupons for SeaWorld at VONS supermarkets in San Diego. How about coupons for Magic Mountain or Raging Waters? Around here, you can usually get several dollars off Six Flags over Texas with a Coke can, and Taco Bell and McDonald's often have coupons for local attractions. Anything like that available in Southern California? Thanks in advance...we're leaving next week for eight days in San Diego and LA. :D

I just checked out my Coke can and you can get $12 off for Magic Mountain and $3 off for Hurricane Harbor (Water Park). I'd just stop by a Vons, grab some Coke and get your Sea World tickets too. Have fun!:D

There is some kind of special deal at Ralphs supermarkets. They are selling discounted tickets to Knotts Berry Farm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter