Question for Women - Ever have symptom free pregnancy??

I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was 7 wks along. I was in the middle of finals when my period was supposed start so I thought it was late due to the stress of finals...that's also why I thought I was feeling really tired.

I was very lucky and never got sick during my pregnancy. I was a little sore, but nothing more sever than what I normally felt around my period...and that only lasted a few weeks. The biggest symptom I felt was extreme fatigue, but that passed by about 12 weeks.

I was just like you...I was SO nervous b/c I wasn't throwing up! But then I talked to several people who also never got sick and that made me feel a little better. :)

I didn't have morning sickness with any of my 4 pregnancies. I had a little bit of nausea, and that was it.

Congratulations! :bounce:

Congratulations!

I don't think that my morning sickness started until about week 6 or so. Before then, my only symptom was oily skin.

I think that the sayings about being sick and a healthy baby are meant to reassure the women who are really sick and think that means they're going to lose the baby. I think that it has the unfortunate consequence of scaring the ones who feel just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter