Question for Women - Ever have symptom free pregnancy??

Minnesota!

Shoeless in Minnesota
I know I am newly pg (SHHHHHH...we aren't telling anyone until September), but I am sitting here waiting for a sore chest, or to throw up. All I have is being tired and going to the bathroom a lot. It makes me scared to not have these other symptoms. Any similar experiences with :) endings??????

What do the first few weeks of pg. feel like??

And, can I get mucho prayers sent our way that this is the little miracle we have been praying for???? Thanks!!!

During my first pregnancy I didn't have a single symptom until I was about ten weeks. Every pregnancy is unique....try not to worry, Enjoy it!
How far along are you? I am currently 8 weeks pregnant w/ baby #2.
-Elisabeth

When I was pregnant with my dd, the only symptoms I had were extreme breast tenderness (I grew a whole cupsize in before I was even a month along:eek: ), a little bit of tenderness around my left ovary (felt like a little bit of pressure) and I was late. I also started eating everything I could get my hands on.:teeth: With my ds, the only early symptoms I had was I was late, and I had a little bit of tenderness around my right ovary (again, just a little bit of pressure).

Congrats, btw.:)

Congratulations!!

I never had morning sickness with Daniel. I kept hearing the old saying that sick mom means healthy baby, or something like that. I hated that saying! I kept wondering if something was wrong. I was tired, did have a couple of dizzy spells and a couple of headaches, did delelope a poultry aversion a some point during my pregnancy, but never once threw up, never felt like I needed to.

Oh, and heartburn. I did get heartburn later in the first trimester, and again in the third. Ugh.

I wouldn't worry about it. You'll probably feel some things, but nothing says that you have to be sick.

With my DD I never felt better! No morning sickness, no breast tenderness nothing! Healthy as a can be! I felt great! Only symptom I had as odd as it was I FROZE! Even in the heat of the summer! It was a beastly summer too I never put away my turtle necks! but I Loved every minute of being pregnant. So I know that same worry! I prayed I would throw up or something....silly I know but I always heard that old wise tale too and that is all it is a tale! Every pregnancy is different! When I became pregnant with DS I caught every cold in the book. My breast hurt, I was so tired I just needed to sleep! If I caughed due to the cold I would end up with dry heaves...again another healthy baby!

Thanks gals - I am about 5 weeks or so. My left ovary area aches a little now and then - right near my hip, too. I just have been so many heartbreaks to get to where I am now, I just want this to be IT. You all understand.

Well I never had any morning sickness (thankfully) but my first sign was the chest soreness which for me was pretty pronounced. I was tired but I was really exhausted starting at about 8 weeks - 14 weeks or so.

As you can see from my pic we had a happy ending.

mtemm - I hated that saying as well because it made me worry so much. I never had morning sickness and I worried that meant it was not a healthy pregnancy.

Congratulations!!

When I was pregnant with DS I never threw up although my stomach did heave twice when I was in about my 7th month. My biggest sympton was that I could have cheerfully slept for the first 5 months. After that I felt really great and had no problems. I even went strawberry picking exactly a week before I went into labour!

Originally posted by Minnesota!
Thanks gals - I am about 5 weeks or so. My left ovary area aches a little now and then - right near my hip, too. I just have been so many heartbreaks to get to where I am now, I just want this to be IT. You all understand.
We do understand, and we'll keep a good thought for you and baby!
Keep us posted?

Morning sickness didn't hit me until I was about 8 weeks along, so don't worry, you may be lucky yet. ;) :teeth:

Being tired and going to the bathroom a lot are definitely SYMPTOMS. :) Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones where those are the only major symptoms. I was sick from 8 till about 16 weeks.

Congratulations! :)

Hi and congratulations and good luck

No early symptoms with DD2 till 8 weeks then 4 weeks of headaches then sickness till week 35 when she was born. Contrary to midwives who told me alternateley it was a big baby.....then following week a small baby.....
:rolleyes: she weighed in at 6lb 13 oz

Congratulations :Pinkbounc
Remember every pregnancy is different. I'm wishing you good luck and saying prayers for a heathly pregnancy.

I never had morning sickness, but did get heartburn during my third trimester. I also had kidney problems with both pregnancies and got bad headaches.

Congratulations! I was great until my 9th week and then all heck broke loose. Before that I was just hungry. So cheer up! Morning sickness may hit you yet!;)

Well, I had lots of symptoms but they didn't really hit me until week 8! Up until then, I thought I was doing good!! I did get the breast tenderness, but it was like the kind I normally get when I start my period. I was just sure my period was coming. I felt kind of crampy and my breasts were swollen. The period never came and the breasts got more and more tender. Then, at week 8, the nausea and horrible fatigue hit. The fatigue didn't last long, but the nausea did.

Hopefully you won't get too many symptoms, but beware they can start anywhere from 7-12 weeks along.

First pregnancy I didn't have anything other than some sleepiness. I didn't even realize I was pregnant until I was 12 weeks along (it was a pretty busy time in my life, and I just didn't even think about missing my period!, duh!)

Second one I had minor morning sickness, etc.

Best of luck and congratulations!

I too thought my period was coming wtih my first pregnancy..

I did know I wa pregnant when DH and I were getting ready for breakfast.. I whipped out the blender and made a milkshake for breakfast..

I only got sick once the whole pregnancy and that was an odor smell more than anyhting.. (I can't do odors non PG, so if that helps!)

I also had hardly any symptons except for having to pee all the time it seemed! I never felt sick and was only tired in the first couple of months. Other than that I felt great (never had breast tenderness problems until after the baby was born - yikes, that was awful!). I just went off the pill on the weekend so hopefully next year sometime I'll be able to see if I have another symptom-free pregnancy! Good luck to you!

I won't scare you with my horror of a pregnancy. I just wanted to say congratulations and no matter how the pregnancy goes, it is worth it all in the end.

I also had a pretty "symptom free" pregnancy... It's pretty normal for me to miss periods, so I wouldn't even buy a test!! My sister had to buy it for me to get me to take one. I was a little sleepy, but I also get up for work at 4am, so that could be it. No breast tenderness with me until after the baby either. That was horrible!!! Since I worked so early (and was a manager, so I couldn't leave the building unattended) I ate breakfast out of the snack machine every morning. All of my employees told me that the baby was going to hate Coke, potato chips, and Reese's peanut butter cups!!!! I also had to drive a fork lift (right up until the day before I delivered), work in freezers (ditto) and be on my feet for 12 hours a day....my dd is just fine!!! So, don't let all of the old wive's tales get you down, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter