Question for those who rented a cabana at DC...

LKMang

Mouseketeer
We are planning on going to Discovery Cove during our next trip to Orlando in December. We've been 3 times but this is our first trip with a baby (our son will be about 8 months), and we are going to rent a private cabana this time around. Anybody notice if there is a free electrical outlet in them? I know there is a refrigerator. Looking for a place to plug in my breast pump.

Thank you!!!

Last year when we went there WAS an outlet. I used it to charge my extra camera battery. I would assume they would still be there, but someone going before December might be able to double check. This year we will not have a cabana otherwise I would double check myself. :)

We went two weeks ago and we needed an outlet to charge my son's GoPro. The only outlet was above the cabinet that holds the refrigerator. My husband had to climb on a chair (he's over six feet) and unplug the fan in order to use the outlet. Your pump would have to have a long cord to make it work.

Our Cabana was very private and was overlooking the Dolphin Lagoon and was very close to the Lazy River. We did notice that some of the Cabana's (specifically those around the Grand Reef) weren't quite as private. We could see right into them when we were on the walking path behind the lagoon. Just something to think about if you were planning on privacy for pumping.

The outlet I used was definitely on the ground level. It was by one of the posts of the actual cabana. Guess it may be different in each cabana? :confused3

Thank you so much for the information. I will plan to pack an extension cord just in case. And maybe see if I can request a cabana that has some more privacy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter