• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for those of you who have been to B/L/D at Cindy's.....

ThreeMusketeers

DIS Veteran
Who is there? Just 'ella or do the other princess's make an appreance on a regular basis? And does 'ella walk around during the meal? Or is she just there to greet you? Does anyone have any pics of their experience with Cindy's table they want to share??

Thanks...
:wizard:

In November it was Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, Belle & Mary Poppins for breakfast. They seem to be the regulars for breakfast & lunch - dinner is not a character meal. The princesses circulate through the dining room during the meal, sometimes leaving for a break. The Fairy Godmother also appears in the lobby.

when we were there for dinner, one of the princessess was in the lobby for pictures while we waited for our PS. I forget which one it was, but I know DD would remember! There were none in the resturant.

Mrs M is correct.
If I knew how to post pictures I would. When Tony gets home I'll have him do it.
I just wanted to add that while the princesses were great- all the usual OOh and Ahh s - the FGM was THE BEST.
I don't know if it was because my DD was the only one in the lobbly after breakfast but they both sat on her throne and talked for several minutes. She was terrific-asking questions about my DD and really taking the time to listen. It was as if she really was the FGM.
Don't miss this!

We usually see Cinderella, Prince Charming, Snow White, Belle, and Sleeping Beauty...sometimes we see Mary Poppins instead of Sleeping Beauty.

Here's my girls August 04:
girls%20cinderella04.JPG

We went for breakfast three years ago and there was cinderella, prince charming, snow white, belle and mary poppins and they all made their way around to the tables while you ate. The fairy godmother was in the lobby greeting people when we left.

We have eaten there many times. We usually see Cinderella, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White. The fairy Godmother has always been in the lobby by Cindy's thrown.

On occasion we have seen Mary Poppins, Prince Charming, and Peter Pan. princess:

We lunched at the castle and met Snow White (wonderful), Aurora, Belle (super), Mary Poppins (good), and Cinderella. My prince (4) asked where the princes were. Evidently, according to Cinderella, they were busy making lunches for the Princesses. My son evidently thought I said 'Princes' Lunch'
He was a bit sad. One of his heroes is Prince Phillip.

BTW, lots of little girls dress up. DS4 dressed up in a tabard I made him. He got tons of attention. Snow White was very sweet, and very impressed with him. DD8 dressed up too.

Fairy Godmother did a meet/photo/autograph thing in the throne room. We all had fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter