Question for teen boys...

carriemn

Mouseketeer
Hi - I am not a teen, but I am the mother of one. What do you teen boys wear to the parks for shoes? I am trying to talk ds into crocs, and he is horrified. He wants to wear his flip flops and I am afraid his feet will DIE. What do you all wear?

yeah, if you wear flip flops you could get stepped on in the lines, and i wouldnt feel safe wearing them. sneakers are good coz you walk long distances and dont get as sore as if you wore flip flops.

well my advice would be to let him wear whatever he feels comfortable in.
personaly, the only thing i can stand to wear in that heat is flipflops.

Sneakers. Like Adidas, or Nike or K-Swiss. Something with a good arche perferrably.
Wear them in before you go.

I don't like wearing Flipflops in the park because they don't have enough support and after all that walking my feet tend to hurt really bad. I would wear comfortable walking sneakers.

I see PLENTY of other guys wearing crocs. I wore crocs a lot on one trip. But this last trip I wore a very comfortable pair of Pumas that I've had for over a year. So I suggest an older, comfy pair of shoes?

Don't ever suggest to your son to wear crocs again. Lol.

A good pair of tennis shoes should be fine. Also, thick socks. The extra padding goes wonders.

I also suggest, if you sons feet are prone to blistering, for him to get some foot tape.
Unless he protests./

I'm a girl... but I reccomend
an old pair of sneakers.
Definatly DONT wear new sneakers... that's awful.... I never made that mistake again.

I wear my etnies. I like them because they are nice and loose, and really comfy. I could walk for hours in them.

I don't like to wear flip flops for long b/c my feet get really sweaty... then it gets all.... bleh... I don't like sweaty feet.. lol

I wear my etnies. I like them because they are nice and loose, and really comfy. I could walk for hours in them.

what do ur etnies look like? i have a pair and i absolutley LOVE them...and i wear them 2 WDW for the same reasons u do

this is what mine look like:
1396-327948-3.jpg

except my laces are pink...

i usually where basketball shoes or skate shoes because they are very comfortable for me.

I've never even thought of wearing crocs before truthfully. I just were by sneakers like any other day.

I wear tennis shoes. Like a good pair of Nike, Adidas, Reebok, New Balance, Puma. Etc.

Just make sure you buy them now and start wearing them now. You want them extra worn in for Disney. And buy some new socks. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter