Question for seasoned resort hoppers

mamalle

DIS Veteran
Hi- just wondering if I can pass this ? by some seasoned resort hoppers. I received a quote of $805 for 5 nights for a studio at the boardwalk (preferred view)or yacht club for Feb 2005 from a DVC owner.( Sun- Fri) Now Im thinking thats pretty good. Im just wondering if I should wait for Fla resident or AP rates to come out ( Im going to purchase them this summer) for one of the other deluxe resorts. I would love to stay at the poly but not sure I can get as good of a rate with tax. If this is a good rate which resort do you prefer for a family of 4- includes a 5 year old and a 2 1/2 year old. tia

I think that $805 for 5 nights at the Boardwalk is a great price. YC doesn't have a DVC unit - just the BC, so you wouldn't get the $805 through a DVC member. The price would probably be more.

You will probably not find a better price than $805 for 5 nights that includes tax at any of the deluxes.

The BW is a beautiful resort. You'll love it.

sorry it is for the beach club studio. Im just torn because once I pay this- thats it and Im playing the what if's for the rates to be reasonable for the poly. Do you know what the rate normally runs during the first of Feb? I know its still value when we come in but not sure what the norm is for AP or Fla rates and if they will have any rooms at that rate! thanks.

Well, right now they have rates with a code for July of $224/night at the Poly, which does not include. Usually, code rates are similiar through different times of the year, give or take a few $'s.

So...........I wouldn't count on the Poly being much less expensive than that. Again, $805 for 5 nights, including tax is a great deal at the BC or the BW. Have you stayed at either?

In a studio you will have a small kitchenette, thus allowing you to have some food & drinks in the room - breakfast items are always great to have - convenient & money saving.

The BWV studios have a queen bed & a pull out sofa bed & the BCV studios have 2 queen beds, if that makes any difference in your decision.

I would say the DVC resort at $805 would be your best bet. Good luck with your decision.

we havent stayed at either resort. thats what I was thinking about the poly rates... the beach club does seem nice with the pool- and I like the idea of two beds. thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter