• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for our Snow Globe/Bell Jar Collectors.

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
I have 7 Bell Jars...

Mickey and Minnie
101 Dalmations
Cinderella
Ariel
Beauty and the Beast
Pooh and The Gang in a tree
Pooh and a honey pot

I know there is one more at least that I don't have, Tinker bell. Are there any others out there?

DSC00005.jpg

My mom has a bunch of these and of course I'm drawing a blank on which ones she has.

There is a winter one with Mickey & Minnie

Thanks for the pictures. I was going to ask what a bell jar is, but I see them in the pictures. Nat, is there anything in your home that is NOT Disney :)? How big is that room with all the frames?

Not big enough... I have about 10 sets hanging in another room...

they are the smaller ones...we have

beauty and the beast
101 dalmations
lady and the tramp.

we got them about 4 years ago...all on sale, real cheap...

I have some of the ones mentioned....and also have a Pinocchio one.....sorry no digital camera to take a picture....Celeste :)

Duh.....I have Pinocchio!!! I just got it this past summer at room hopping at the NFFC. I'll take a picture later tonight and post it.

Right now...I gotta work. :(

Thanks Kathie... Happy new Year. I notice that this one must be part of an older series. All the ones I have except one have the base themed in to the figurine. I have one that has the base that is the same as the Pinochio one.

Interesting.......I never noticed that. Pinocchio is very plain inside compare to some of the other ones.

Happy New Year Nat to you and Sandy!

My daughter has the Beauty & the Beast one. I'm wondering if it is a smaller version like ZX's Dad/Mom mentioned. the base on ours is exactly like my Pinocchio base.

Nat...your picture is not showing up anymore. What does your B&B look like??

Yes.....Krissie has that one. But she also has the smaller one that has Belle in her town dress sitting in a chair. Beast and some of the other characters are standing around her.

I'll try to post a picture tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter