Question for Meijer shoppers

mrsklamc

<font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what
Where do you live, and when does your ad start? I know Michigan starts the Sunday before it starts here in Indianapolis on Thursday. I like having that extra lead time to research the deals.

I'm well aware. I was asking when the ad changes for other areas.

I'm well aware. I was asking when the ad changes for other areas.

Cinci and Chicago are during the weekdays as well, Wednesdays I believe unless the recently changed it since I retired. The ads are similar to Michigan's previous Sundays ads, so their ad break is later then the Michigan ad. The Michigan ad will be the one to use for planning purposes.

Northern Indiana here, changes on Sunday.

When we lived in Battle Creek, Sunday also.

Thanks everyone. Looks like we're at the tail end of the sale cycle.

I'm in suburban Chicago.

Our ads changed to starting on Thursdays over a year ago. (the ads are in the paper on Wed). Before that, they started on Sunday. I think that they switched to Thurs because most of the other grocery stores (Jewel, Dominicks...) have always started on Thurs. On occasion, Meijer will have a special Sat only or Week-End sale.

When we lived in the South Bend area it was Sunday and now we are in Jeffersonville, IN, just across the river from Louisville, and it is still Sunday. Weird that they would make the middle of the state wait til Thursday.

I live for my Meijer flyer!!

I live in Indy and its Thursday for the new store ads. They started this a few years ago. I don't know who started it, but they ALL do Thursday now. And I don't think we are behind, we are ahead. One store did it first so they would have the new ad and then the rest did too.

No we are definitely behind. If you check Michigan right now it's our sale for this Thursday.

Looks like there are lots of Hoosiers here!

I shop the Anderson store (just north of Indy) and our ad starts on Sunday.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter