• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for Mal

eller

DIS Veteran
How do you get 150,000 points each week with RTV? I've been doing it for two weeks now and I *might* have enough for at $10 reward on Thursday. Are you getting 2600 points on each show? Is that it? I miss a comercial question every now and then and that can make the points low.

Thanks!

Lori

5/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 POFQ, AKL & Magic, 1/2002 ASMo & AKL, 12/2002 CSR & CR

Unless you get the bonus points in the spinner you cannot get 150K per week. The max if every game was 2600 is still only 91K. Many of the games are not 2600 max, most are 2500 and some are less if there is a movie commercial. I have tips to share and I'll send PM.

Carla

Thanks!

I was doing the math and couldn't figure it out. I do know to look at the bottom of the play window to see how many questions there are, in hopes to make sure I get 2600 rather than just 2500.

I tell you, though, you miss a comercial question and forget it!

Lori

5/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 POFQ, AKL & Magic, 1/2002 ASMo & AKL, 12/2002 CSR & CR

Carla- Please share your tips (not answers) with the rest of us.

I can send you a PM too J & D if you're interested in a 'helping hand'. What I can post here is two suggestions: first, you can have 3 rewardtv accounts per household so if you want to use one as the 'main' account and then play the other two with guesses, you can get the most points in your main account as you'll have better luck getting the correct answers, and second, someone pointed out to me that D is never the correct choice in the show trivias (not necessarily commercials). I haven't found a D answer yet that is correct so I'm agreeing on that one so far.

Carla

Okay, well scratch number 2--today I had FOUR D correct answers. Go figure! Someone must've told 'em we were on to 'em.

Carla

For those folks that let their RTV points pile up, I have a question. If you can only redeem for a GC a week, what good does it do to have all those points? Do they occasionally come up with something worth more oints than the $5 & $10 gc's? haven't been doing this long enough to tell.

Carla

hi D's never being right is not true any longer as you have found out.

And as you stated earlier there is no way you can get to 150,000 in 6 days unless like me you have been doing this program since the beginning and had points stored up befor they went back to cash ins.

The Max you can get per week is like Carla stated 91,000 points.

but you should be able to cash out every week for at least a $5 GC if you skip a week then every 2 weeks for a $10

Still one of the best programs out there right now.

As far as the tips and hints they can not be posted on the board due to RTV terms of service.

If anyone needs help just PM me and I will be happy to share my tips.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter