Question for ladies - dresses at the parks

hanky panky boy shorts are comfortable - but I need to try the bandelettes (more affordable!) I do have some jockey skimmies as well.

I've tried just about every brand on the market of shorts for under a skirt or dress.... NONE of them worked for me. They roll up thighs, get all bunchy,are sweaty and otherwise make me want to scream after wearing for an hour or two.... Until I saw an an ad on social media for Snag Tights. They're a company from Denmark(?) that caters to all sizes, but esp. larger sizes. I'm not a plus size myself, but also not thin. I love comfort however,and have discovered that the 'smaller' plus size items provide that comfort sometimes. I can't say enough about how WONDERFUL the shorts are for wearing under a dress in summer. I mean, WONDERFUL. they never budged on my legs the entire day, they're a bit thinner fabric (so must wear under a skirt lol) and even tho it was a humid sweaty day of activity at the beach, I CAN'T believe how much I love these. I intend to buy a couple more pair just so I have some extra,I like wearing skirts in summer.

Because they want to wear a dress, for whatever reason? Maybe they have a cute one, maybe they don’t like regular shorts, many reasons.

Personally I find a dress and thin under-shorts (like the jockey skim shorts) to be much more breathable than “real” shorts and a top. Sometimes I do wear shorts and a top though. It’s nice to have options, and even not at Disney, I need something under my dresses to be comfortable. Others may feel differently, and they should wear whatever they prefer.
The Jockey Skimmies are a total game changer! I feel more comfortable and cool wearing them under a dress than when I don't! Thank you so much for this tip....I'm in love!

I second the jockey skimmies. I wear a lot of dresses in the summer and these are great.
This was the best tip I've ever gotten! I'm a chubby girl who has to wear dresses to work most days. These are cooler and more comfortable than NOT wearing them under a dress, and it keeps my chubby thighs from sweating in the summer heat! I am in love and just bought 6 more of them on sale at Kohls! :love:

I generally wear champion bike shorts. I've been able to get them at outlet stores for not a great deal of $ and they last forever. They are made of athletic fabric so are wicking.
There are longer ones that come almost to the knee and shorter ones for shorter skirts.
I've also made some from suplex/athletic fabric.

hanky panky boy shorts are comfortable - but I need to try the bandelettes (more affordable!) I do have some jockey skimmies as well.
OMG....just put on my first pair during a 90 degree day at work! These things are amazing!

my Jockey “skimmies” loving ladies, which style did you buy? It looks like there’s 3 different styles? Is it the Wicking Slipshort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter