• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for Kevin about adventureinsiders.com

DisneyMeMa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
After listening to the podcast for this week, I have a few questions about registering for the AbD returning guest perks. I registered myself last night. It was quick and easy to do. Do you know why they wanted the name of my travel agent? If we travel again with Abd, you are the man! However, on our previous trips, an AbD representative helped us. Should we list you?

My husband and I have been on 4 AbD trips. On 3 of them, other family members have travelled with us. Do all of us need to register individually? Will my registration be enough, or should I register/encourage my husband, children, grandchildren, etc. to each register?

Thanks for all you and the podcast team do for us. The timely/accurate information and entertainment provided by the DIS is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for thinking of me.

Should you list me as your agent, I will be notified when specials are sent your way.

It's my understanding that everyone will need to register in order to be eligible. You can use the same email address for notification.

Thanks again,
Kevin

Thanks for the prompt reply and the information that I can register all of us. That's way better than nagging them. I'm on my way to do it now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter