Question for fellow Shopaholics......

Pinky166

<font color=deeppink>a little on the OCD side<br><
My question is what shopping malls & outlets do you go to?

I usually stick to the Mall @ Millenia, Florida Mall & Prime Outlets.....but fancy trying some different ones in September so what others do you like?

orlando premuim outlets is always a fav for us and it quite close to dtd

we visit all the rest you mention as well

Oh must, must, must go to Premium Outlets every time we are in Orlando :teeth:

Claire ;)

My favourite is the Premium outlets. Last year we tried Lake Buena Vista factory stores we got some great deals on Converse and DC's for the girls :)

Thanks for the info. I was considering Premium Outlets (I think we may have been once before about 8 years ago but I can't remember).

I will look into the other suggestions. :flower3:

Another one for the Prime Outlets.....we do soo love A&F, Macys and Dillards which are in the Malls..

There's some good stores at Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlets as well as the Premium Outlets but I've got to say I wasn't impressed with our last visit to the Florida Mall though no bargains and the only thing worth a look was the M&Ms shop and the sports shop:confused3

I feel really embarassed and scummy saying this but have you tried any of the ROSS stores? They are a bit like TK Maxx but they have alot of names like Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, RocaWear, BabyPhat, Derreon (Beyonce and her Mum's Range), Guess, Ralph Lauren and all the major sports brands and everything is heavily discounted - we are talking designer T-Shirts and Hoodies for under £10, also prom dresses for anout £25. Well worth a look and also lovely luggage and designer handbags. I tend to shop between Florida Mall, Premium Outlets and Mall at Millenia but I have to say some of the nicest and cheapest things I got last time came from ROSS. My Mum got LOADS of bargains there. Also if anyone has kids, they sell lovely baby clothes there. The one we go to is at Osceola Square Mall.

I feel really embarassed and scummy saying this but have you tried any of the ROSS stores? They are a bit like TK Maxx but they have alot of names like Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, RocaWear, BabyPhat, Derreon (Beyonce and her Mum's Range), Guess, Ralph Lauren and all the major sports brands and everything is heavily discounted - we are talking designer T-Shirts and Hoodies for under £10, also prom dresses for anout £25. Well worth a look and also lovely luggage and designer handbags. I tend to shop between Florida Mall, Premium Outlets and Mall at Millenia but I have to say some of the nicest and cheapest things I got last time came from ROSS. My Mum got LOADS of bargains there. Also if anyone has kids, they sell lovely baby clothes there. The one we go to is at Osceola Square Mall.

Where is it located? Thanks. :thumbsup2

The one at Osceola Square Mall is on 3831 West Vine Street Kissimee, Zip Code FL 34741 if you have sat nav. But there are others on Sand Lake, Colonial and Semoran Boulevard. If you know the zip code of where you are staying you could go on store finder to find the nearest one, just google ROSS dress for less.

Don't feel embaressed! We all love a bargain, This is our first trip and I've added Osceola Square Mall to our already long list of must-do malls! :cool1:

Just a word of warning - the Osceola Square Mall is pretty depressing, I just recommended that ROSS because that we used to live near there about 12 years ago so it was the nearest ROSS to us when my Dad had the car, so my Mum and I could easily walk there or go to the cinema and thats why I'm most familiar with that ROSS. That area used to be quite bustling and busy but now its a bit of a dump! But ROSS is still worth a look :thumbsup2 !

Sorry I dont mean to hijack your thread - but I was wondering what happened to the beltz shopping mall? I know the last time I was there it was going to be redevolped -- is it still around? Dh loved the vans shop there.

Sorry I dont mean to hijack your thread - but I was wondering what happened to the beltz shopping mall? I know the last time I was there it was going to be redevolped -- is it still around? Dh loved the vans shop there.

It is now the Prime Outlets and is very nice :) Looks like Vans is still there.

Prime.

Claire ;)

Don't feel embaressed! We all love a bargain, This is our first trip and I've added Osceola Square Mall to our already long list of must-do malls! :cool1:
For years we always said we should go there, finally did and that was 1 hour of my life I won't get back - dump is somewhat of an understatement. But at least now it is out of our system!

Sadly (my view only) they turned it into Prime outlets which is basically a replica of the premium outlets. It is a nice place to shop and we always go there but we liked Belz because the locals went there and you could pick up some serious bargains from smaller shops and it had character. Now it is no different to any of the other designer outlets scattered around the country.

Thanks everyone for your input. :thumbsup2

Unfortunately I have still got plenty of time to decide which one's to go to. :lmao:

I used to love bellz they used to have an amasing disney shop in there I know they now have one at the outlets but its not the same as the old one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter