• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for everyone.......

BabyLove99

<font color=blue>future Mrs. Apolo Ohno<br><font c
Does your school have air conditioning? My school is supposed, but since it's ghetto, it doesn't. We all like die when the temperature just hits 70......I highly doubt we'll ever get AC. Oh well, my school is a joke anyways

Yeah, we have air conditioning but they don't turn it on until almost may. Which, doesn't make any sense since in Washington End of March is when the weather starts to heat up. Next week it's going to be 80º all week but they will still have the heat on. Incompetence surrounds me :rolleyes:

No, because my school is stupid. They only have air conditioners in the media center and a couple computer rooms, but none of the regular rooms. You'd think with over 3000 kids in the school and the fact that we don't get out until the end of June, they'd be smart enough to spend money on air conditioners. But no, our school would rather spend money on useless things like stupid sculptures on the property that don't even do anything.

omg!
we couldnt live without air conditioning down here!
i guess we have air conditioning b/c we are in texas nad its always hot
its freezing in my school every single day...so during the summer its burning up outside and you still have to bring a jacket...espically in the spanish hallway...it sooo cold there!

My schools has air conditioning in the main buildings, but not in the bungalos. It is freezing in some buildings, and then the others are fine. Ugh i hate going to my IB spanish 5-6 class cuz it is allways freezing in there! and then my IB Biology class is soo hot!

My school has air conditioning in only some of the rooms. The office, nurse and music rooms all have a/c. The rest of the school (most of it) doesnt. And come this time of year through June its burning and everyone is dying!!

our school just got it because they renovated it. it is a nice and big school now. but the heating and air conditioning are really loud so you have to like scream so the teachers can hear you.

my school just got air conditioning last year when we rebuilt the school

Lexx:smooth:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
"My honey bunny was never good
behind the wheel"

ok yeah but it is so stupid. No one in the school has control over the heat/ac. It's some guy in who knows where. And it's always backwards- if it's hot outside, it's freezing cold in the school, so everyone is wearing shorts and t shirts cuz it's like 85 outside but then it's like 50 inside. And in the winter it's the other way around. It gets really annoying because you never know what to wear to school.:rolleyes:

yea i agree w/ WDWfanatic...we totally have to down here in TX! Also, Nsyncraider: i know the feeling!! lol its totally the same at my school..

You guys are so lucky! Our school is too cheap to put air conditioning in. They spend loads of money on the athletics but, we don't have a/c! It doesn't make sense!

yes when they want to put it on! but they put AC on when it is cold out and the heat on then it is nice out side!

My schools ac is so messed up. when it's cold outside its freezing inside. whin we melt outside its even worse inside, we can't even see becuse of the heat. And during 5th pereod we have a split pereod, and whin we first get in there its ether hot or freezing, and whin we come back from lunch its the egsact opiset.:rolleyes:

Yes we have air conditioning but they only use it during the first hour of the day. It takes a while to get from heating to air conditioning. Last week in 91 degree weather, they still had it in heat mode.

we MIGHT have gotten air condition, but the new budget didn't pass through so we can't get aything! And our school is much too small for the amount of students it has, and they wo't do anything about it. :rolleyes: But, at least I'm going to hgh scool nxt year- a muh bigger school!

We have it and would die if we didnt!! Its always so hot here! Last week it was in the 90's. Luckly our teachers have controll over their own air, so usually the students decide how they want it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter