• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for E Bay sellers

aubriee

<font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes
Several days ago I bid on a really cute t shirt on E Bay. The seller had a feedback of over 800 with like a 99% positive. His shipping was reasonable ($4.99). The t shirt was a used Epcot t shirt with Winnie the Pooh dressed in German clothing and the t shirt said Germany on it. It was supposedly bought several years ago at Epcot. I bid on it and then yesterday afternoon when I noticed the auction would end around 8:30pm and knew I wouldn't be home, I upped my own bid. No one else had bid on it. When I was finally able to get on my computer around 10:30pm I had a message from the security people of E Bay that the auction had been pulled due to a violation of E Bay policies, they hoped I understood and of course because of privacy they couldn't discuss it with me. They said if the seller decided to relist it that I could of course bid on it again. Huh, what happened? I bid high enough on it to make sure I would win it. I want my shirt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter