Question for Camera Photography People.

JadenLayne

<font color=darkpink>I want to put my booty on rec
Is there a place online that shows you how to use a camera? I bought the Canon S2 and I am so confused. I tried with the manuel but it would be great if there was a place online that would actually show you pictures of what to do and how to do it. Like maybe a course on this camera? Anyone know?

Thanks!

Mods I'm so sorry I posted this in the wrong forum. Could you delete it and I will post on the community board.

Actually, there is a Photography forum... that might be the best place to ask/move your question.

I love Canons. I don't know of any online source for step by step instructions for specific cameras, unfortunately. The manual is the best reference I know of. One of the things I keep in mind is that the automatic setting is far better than I am at determining settings and such, so I've used my Canon digital for six years and it has never left the automatic setting.

You also might want to go to www.dpreview.com and visit their forums. There are alot of people there that will either know of a good guide or be able to help you with your questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter