Question for bunk over cab, class C owners

Go to your local pool store, our large dollar store carries these too, and buy inflatable pool noodles. Inflate them when you are ready to use and put one under the fitted sheet at each edge of the bed. It makes a little bump that discourages kids from rolling out of bed. We don't have an RV right now, but we use these for the kids when we travel.

I've read that some people have success placing a pool noodle under the fitted sheet. Good luck!

Mosquito netting and heavy industrial velcro worked like a charm for my family and my brother was a sleepwalker and so was I.

They actually do make something for this, it is a net that attaches to the wall just below the mattress (on both sides of the cutout) and then to the ceiling and you can take the net down when you want. It has to be installed at an RV dealership place though and it costs a pretty penny. Some class C's come with them though.

At your kids ages I would just do a pool noodle under the sheet. Though I will add that a bedrail similar to the one posted above worked in my old class C, I bought one of the superlong bedrails and the poles that hold it underneath the mattress just barely went on either side of the cutout. you'd have to measure the camper and the bedrails to be sure it would work.

We use pool noodles on the top bunks of our bunkhouse. Put it under the fitted sheet right next to the edge of the bed. Works perfectly :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter