• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for anyone whose in WDW now ? Crowds?

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
If anyone there is reading this can you tell us here on the boards how the crowds are this week? TIA
I'll be there this Sunday for a few days and I'm wondering what to expect.

I was at Epcot yesterday and DHS on Monday. I think it was pretty crowded. DHS seemed much more crowded than Epcot, but we waited in line a lot longer at Epcot. We got to the tip board at Epcot at 9:15 and the wait for Sorin' was 90 minutes. The week before we also went to Epcot and at 9:45 the wait was only 30 minutes.

Let's keep this thread going as a lot of us are going to WDW very soon and would like crowd updates!

:sad2:
I was at Epcot yesterday and DHS on Monday. I think it was pretty crowded. DHS seemed much more crowded than Epcot, but we waited in line a lot longer at Epcot. We got to the tip board at Epcot at 9:15 and the wait for Sorin' was 90 minutes. The week before we also went to Epcot and at 9:45 the wait was only 30 minutes.

A 90 min wait at 9:15? Was this AM?
Please tell me this was a typo...
Within 15 minutes of opening, a 90 minute wait? :sad2:
Say its not so ...
OMG I think I'm going to pass out, or just stay in my room :headache:

:sad2:

A 90 min wait at 9:15? Was this AM?
Please tell me this was a typo...
Within 15 minutes of opening, a 90 minute wait? :sad2:
Say its not so ...
OMG I think I'm going to pass out, or just stay in my room :headache:

It was like that last June when we went too.
:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter