• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for anyone who was on the Magic 10/15 sailing

kurts mom

Mouseketeer
Hello
We are sailing out of NY next week on the Magic and I was wondering what was issued to you to enter Disney World. I have a Memory Maker that will still be good and I want to know if I will be able to link it to MDE
Thanks!

They were just like normal plastic tickets. On the bus ride there I scanned into MDE app and we used our old magic bands. No trouble scanning band for FP either.
Only thing was I wanted to do FEA 1st thing (7:30 Epcot bus)and they said FP line doesn't start until 11. Just FYI.
Have a great time!

We had horrendous trouble with the app and gave up on it pretty quickly. :( It was saying there was no wifi connection, then the photos could not be linked, etc. etc. All we got was a couple ride pics but I did want to do the one day memory maker. I already have an email into the PhotoPass folks to see what they can find. Fingers crossed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter