Question for anyone recently on the Wonder...

ljm

Mouseketeer
Do any of you remember if there is a CM named Glen working at Mickey's Mates or Treasure Ketch? We are on the 8/3 sailing, and remember him and another CM named Alison working in the merchandising/retail shops from previous cruises, and were wondering if either of them are still onboard. Thanks in advance!
:)

I don't know if they're still onboard, but have heard great things about both. Enjoy your cruise!:goodvibes

:thanks:
I hope he's still there when we're on board in August! My boys really had a great time pin trading with him.

My daughter works on the Wonder and is good friends with Glen. He is no longer with DCL. Katrina and Glen are good friends and still keep in touch. Katrina is still on the Wonder, however not working in Mickey's Mates anymore. She is part of the Cruise Staff Team and is enjoying her new adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter