• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for any recent Hyatt MCO people...

trezoc

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! If at online check in you are able to get 11-11:30 port arrival slot is it still necessary to arrive at opening of Disney transportation at 8:30? Would a later bus around 10am still get us onboard early? Or would we then receive a late boarding number? Hope I am making sense. Thanks for any advice!

If you do disney transfers from the airport your port arrival time doesn't matter so just pick whatever on online checkin.

We arrived about 8:45am at the ME counter for our April 21 Fantasy cruise, got on the 2nd bus around 9:30am or so, got boarding group 4. Terminal was EMPTY when we arrived. We waited maybe about 20-30 minutes (characters were just coming out for photo ops) and then our number was called. Ship was nice and empty when we boarded. Great for starting to explore and take pictures without people everywhere. We explored and then were at Cabanas eating lunch by noon.

Not sure how many buses would go between then and when you want to arrive so its hard to say how the rest would play out. But we definitely liked getting there so early. And the Terminal did get crowded. We had to fight our way to the entry once they finally called our number because people were EVERYWHERE inside blocking the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter