• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for all....

GinaGrumpyDwarf

<font color=deeppink>Preferrs a BUZZ but will sett
Just wanted to know...WHAT is the 1 thing that you all are looking forward to doing FIRST when you get to disney??

My DH and I are going STRAIGHT to ESPN for chicken nachos!!! LOL :rotfl:

It's our first trip to Disney and my own dream come true at last! :)

I can't wait to go to the Magic Kingdom and see Cinderella's castle with my own eyes, until then I won't believe I am actually there :flower:

Not long to wait now............

We're not sure what time we'll actually arrive, but our big plan for arrival day is eating at Chef Mickeys for dinner!!!! ::MickeyMo
And I can't wait till our first full day, walking into Magic Kingdom and seeing the castle for the very first time!!! :cloud9:

After I enter MK and come toward Main Street, my anticpation builds. I then make that turn on to Main Street and THERE IT IS..... Cinderella's Castle..... in all it's glory!!! This marks the start of a magical trip.

Mostly just being there. We usually head straight to Japan in WS and enjoy a Kaki Gori. This time, however, we will be arriving too late. If we're not too tired, we'll be heading to MGM to view Fantasmic, it shows at 10:30 the night we arrive, and it's EMH night there. I am so looking forward to the smell of the Boardwalk and the music everywhere.

Eating!!!! I think the latest plan DH is hatching up has us at Beaches & Cream the first thing after check-in!! :banana: :banana:

~Piglet~ said:

I can't wait to go to the Magic Kingdom and see Cinderella's castle with my own eyes, until then I won't believe I am actually there :flower:

Make sure to eat at the Crystal Palace...you'll love PIGLET..lol

The thing I look forward to most... is just the sights, sounds and smells of being home. I love the music as we arrive, the excitement of children and my own. Seeing Cinderella's Castle and the eating the food. I want to go now!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I love when we are getting close to the resort and you can see signs for all the Disney Resorts! I love checking in then taking my first bus ride to somewhere in the world! This year it will be to the MK and Ohana's for dinner...I can't wait!! :goodvibes

Rachel :love:

~Piglet~ said:
I can't wait to go to the Magic Kingdom and see Cinderella's castle with my own eyes, until then I won't believe I am actually there

You put a smile on my face, as well as a frog in my throat with a tear in my eye....... ;)

Thats exactly what I was looking forward to my first time at the castle and fondly remember it to this day.

YOUR GONNA LOVE IT!

Sometimes i just sit there and take in all the sights and sounds, so that when I'm having a hard day, or REALLY missing Disney, i can remember....but it just ISNT the same.... :earsboy:

~Piglet~ said:

Wait until you see the Castle at night! :teeth:

Our first stop is Beaches and Cream for lunch and ice cream. It has become sort of a tradition to go there first. :flower:

The firsts that I am looking forward to...
The First ride on Tower of Terror
The First posed ride picture....Test Track is a nice one
The First glimpse at the castle
The First bite of the Wolfgang Puck Mac and Cheese...mmmmm....

I'm looking forward to my first venture to Downtown Disney. We're going to try the Earl of Sandwich for dinner on our arrival night. DS wants to see this Lego place he's heard so much about and then the next morning it is all EPCOT!! It's our favorite park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter