Question? Best place to purchase WDW Park Tickets?

Tres Vegas

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone needing some direction here, I'll be in Florida this June, after our Cruise we want to hit the Parks. My girlfriend found a web site that claims discounted tickets for mulitple days but I just do not want to find out it's a shady deal later. I know you can purchase multiple park tickets at the gates. Just trying to save some coin with a legitamate vendor you know.
What has been your experience?

Thanks for any useful feedback, Tres Vegas

Never, no matter who tells you otherwise, purchase Disney park tickets from any place other than a legitimate vendor. There are a couple other than Disney proper, but be positive those tickets aren't going to be confiscated as fakes when you get to the gate.

It's something that isn't talked about much, and you have those horrible scam places all up and down 192, but Disney can and will confiscate tickets that are fakes, or have come from a place other than a legitimate vendor. How do they know? Often the tickets don't work and you're forced to go to the window or guest services and then the fun begins.

From time to time the local news will run sad stories of how families have lost hundreds of dollars on "illegal ticket scams" but for some unknown reason the legal entities in Florida do nothing to close down those "We buy Disney ticket" scam places....

Better to pay full price than take the risk, eh?

I belong to AAA & get my tickets through them. Always get a good price & they tend to be good at their jobs. I used to be a travel agent & I can tell you that not every one is good or cares more about customer service than a commission. Have always felt good about my dealings with AAA though.

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in the TPA&S Forum, especially Post #20, you can get a lot more information. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature. The ticket sticky is your friend!

There is a lot of discussion in that forum about ticketing sources.

Thank you everyone!!! I was affraid of that it just did not seem right. In 09 I was scepticle of these deals so I just pruchased multiple park tickets at the gate. I'll also check with my AAA agent and see what she can come up with.

Tres Vegas

We've signed up for Mousavers newsletter and each month they send a link that takes you to Undercover Tourist and provides a modest discount. You could just go straight to the UT website but following the link through mousesavers saves you just a little bit more. For four of us we are saving about 100 off the tickets we want. Undercover Tourist is reputable, gives fabulous customer service and is often talked about positively on these boards.:)

I am bummed to see the post about the link through Mousesavers...I did not realize that there was a link to Undercover Tourist in the newsletter and so of course the year I need tickets I don't have a recent email because I deleted the last one...ugh!! And of course we leave next Friday. This will teach me to leave things alone. :) Is it a pretty big discount?

I am bummed to see the post about the link through Mousesavers...I did not realize that there was a link to Undercover Tourist in the newsletter and so of course the year I need tickets I don't have a recent email because I deleted the last one...ugh!! And of course we leave next Friday. This will teach me to leave things alone. :) Is it a pretty big discount?

Not really - it's a few dollars off UCT's - nothing substantial.

It's and additional $2 off the 10 day base ticket, and $1 off the 4 day. I doubt it's much more on any other tickets.

Anyone have experience with mapleleaftickets.com? They're discount is better than the mousesavers/UT tickets.

disneyfan123 said:
Anyone have experience with mapleleaftickets.com? They're discount is better than the mousesavers/UT tickets.

Does the ML price include shipping and tax? UT does.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

i use mapleleaftickets and have never had any problems. they are an authorized vendor. i think they sometimes have a similar discount deal with allears.

I second signing up @ Mousavers.com. Their newsletter goes out the 15th of each month and there is a link for Undercover Tourist...they are awesome!

would someone be willing to forward me the latest mousesavers newsletter? It looks like the last one may have been deleted as spam. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter