Question about wine at Chefs de France

JacksLilWench

Bloody Pirates...
Hey all! I'm headed down to WDW in about three weeks, and we're eating at CdF. We're on the DP, but since my mom and I aren't really winos, we didn't add the Wine and Dine option. Since we're gonna be paying OOP for it, what is the average cost of a glass/bottle of wine at CdF? I didn't know if there was a listing somewhere of all the wines they have available, and if I liked it, if I could buy a bottle of it. I would imagine the wine shop down the stairs from it, but I haven't ever tried that before. Any info would be awesome! Thanks so much!!

The wines tend to change according to season, etc. The wine shop in the French Pavilion has a good selection of by the glass and by the bottle. They are usually different than Chefs.

In the restaurant, glasses between $7-$15, bottles between $35 - $80. Not sure if Chefs has any higher end wines. Do not know if they have the same ones as the pavilion shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter