• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Wii Sports Resort game..

LizabethSwan

Mouseketeer
I just got Wii for Christmas and my son is wanting the Sports Resort game. My question is, can the games be played separate or is it like the Wii Play where you have to proceed through each level? TIA

As the PP stated, you play separately...My kids and DH love Sports Resort...:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

what age is the game geared too? would a 6 yr old have trouble with it?

My five year old is playing it right now. He doesn't need much help. Even supplies his own sound effect. I think your 6 year old would like it. It's alot of fun :)

My family loves the resort game! It's a lot of fun! Anyway you have to have a wii motion sensor with each remote. We have two and you can switch back and forth to play four players. My son's 7 and has no problem playing any of the sports games, so I think a 6 yr. old should do just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter