Question about WDW gift cards

wdwluver

DIS Veteran
Okay, I've been lucky enough to receive $300 in Disney gift cards. Can I apply these cards to my room upon check-in and make charges to my room against the balance, Or can I only use the cards upon check-out.

Thanks.

In the past, you weren't able to use the gift cards as payment at the resorts. They've apparently fixed the bug and now you can.

From personal experience, I do know that the Disney gift cards have issues from time to time, so on your vacation, I'd have a back up form of payment, just in case the cards are buggy. :)

That good to know - won't put all my "mickey's" in one basket.

Thanks for the info!

If you are on a package you can use them to pay off your package. I have been doing this with no problems for my up coming trip. You can either call CRO and give them the numbers or you can pull up your reservation online and enter them there. I have done it both ways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter