Question about Walking to EPCOT from the Yacht Club

gibbersome

Mouseketeer
We're planning to walk to EPCOT from the Yacht Club via the International Gateway Entrance on New Year's Eve, but we weren't sure of how to get there. Also, is there a Guest Relations Window at the entrance?

Thank you!

I'm not good at giving direction (Navigationally challenged) But it is very easy when I was looking to see I needed a visual so I google mapped it and that helped me. I don't recall if there was a guest relations window I'm thinking no.... Hope that helps some :)

Exit the Yacht Club from a door that faces the lake, and walk towards the lake. Head to the left when you get to the walkway along the lake (heading towards the Beach Club). It's a straight shot to the International Gateway. Just ask if you are unsure. It's super easy.

There are guest relations ticket windows at the International Gateway. I'm not sure if they do much more than ticketing, though.

Exit the Yacht Club from a door that faces the lake, and walk towards the lake. Head to the left when you get to the walkway along the lake (heading towards the Beach Club). It's a straight shot to the International Gateway. Just ask if you are unsure. It's super easy.

There are guest relations ticket windows at the International Gateway. I'm not sure if they do much more than ticketing, though.

Thank you! There is one member in our party who wants to pick up their tickets early before their package starts on Jan 2nd. I read on a thread there that the Guest Relations Window would be the place to go for that.

We're planning to walk to EPCOT from the Yacht Club via the International Gateway Entrance on New Year's Eve, but we weren't sure of how to get there.

DHS-Epcot-IG_020210.jpg

We're planning to walk to EPCOT from the Yacht Club via the International Gateway Entrance on New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve in the evening? Or earlier in the day? 'cause that's one of the really busy days in the parks, and if you leave it too late in the day you might not get in...

One of the booths is a "full service" Guest Relations. The only thing you can't do there is get a Premier Passport ticket.

Thank you! That map is wonderful!

New Year's Eve in the evening? Or earlier in the day? 'cause that's one of the really busy days in the parks, and if you leave it too late in the day you might not get in...

Thank you! We thought about that so so will be going in around noon and wanted to pick up our tickets around 11:30 AM. DISboards was very helpful in making the decision on which park to attend on New Year's Eve.

One of the booths is a "full service" Guest Relations. The only thing you can't do there is get a Premier Passport ticket.

Thank you so much! That clears up all our misgivings about our day tomorrow! Bring on the crowds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter