Question about Vinylmations in Parks

tinkerfan1

DIS Veteran
We are planning on going to Disney World in June. My DS collects vinylmations and has wanted some of the Nerds Rock series since before they ever got released. I saw them at the Disney Store (on line as we don't have one) but was unable to order one the first day I saw them. I checked again yesterday and they are sold out already. What is the liklihood of these no longer being available when we go in June seeing as how they were just released?

DisneyStore.com has a limited amount of stock. There were oodles of them at D-Street and in other stores across property. I am willing to bet there will be some left for him to get when you are there in June.

I know disney shopping only has a small amount of stock. But im curious to know whats in disney world store. Waht older series can you still get. Can you still get the clears, in aug (when im there). Will they still have star wars, what park series will they have.

Ahhh the unknown

No clears available.

I was there this week.

Park 5's, Urban 5's, Amination, Nerds, CYO, Toy Story, WDW 40th anniv and Villiand were available. Not many of the 9" - Tree of life, Barnstormer, Marathon, Dreamfinder/Figment, BoPeep, Walk/Don't Walk, BEAST, Elliot were all that I recall seeing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter