• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about using Disney Gift Cards to pay for Disney hotel

emerald3582

Earning My Ears
I used a CC to pay for my 1 night deposit. When I get to the Disney hotel, can they reverse the CC charge so I can use Disney gift cards to pay for the entire hotel stay? TIA

Can you go in and cancel it and then re-book it using the gift cards for the deposit?

T
I used a CC to pay for my 1 night deposit. When I get to the Disney hotel, can they reverse the CC charge so I can use Disney gift cards to pay for the entire hotel stay? TIA
I know your question is a little older but yes they can. I have done this twice before.

When we’ve done this I’ve later gone online to make a payment using gift cards prior to arrival. I don’t have to worry about the possibility of my cc being charged.

When we’ve done this I’ve later gone online to make a payment using gift cards prior to arrival. I don’t have to worry about the possibility of my cc being charged.

You can't pay room only online only over the phone. From the sounds of the post, it was room only if it was a one night deposit. You can only pay for packages online, it's ridiculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter