• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about upgrading a ticket to a FL Resident Weekday Select pass..

suedaisy

Mouseketeer
My father will be upgrading an "unused" 2 day, park hopper ticket (from “Free” dining) next week. If he uses one day on Sunday and then goes to upgrade to the FL Resident Weekday Select Pass on Monday, will this be permitted? My only concern is that he will have used one day on the weekend- I did not know if that would “exclude” him from the FL Resident Weekday Select option. The only reason for going on Sunday will be to see the lights at Hollywood. After that, the weekday is the perfect option for him. We are new to the Florida resident options and haven’t figured it all out…

My father will be upgrading an "unused" 2 day, park hopper ticket (from “Free” dining) next week. If he uses one day on Sunday and then goes to upgrade to the FL Resident Weekday Select Pass on Monday, will this be permitted? My only concern is that he will have used one day on the weekend- I did not know if that would “exclude” him from the FL Resident Weekday Select option. The only reason for going on Sunday will be to see the lights at Hollywood. After that, the weekday is the perfect option for him. We are new to the Florida resident options and haven’t figured it all out…
It doesn't matter which day of the week a regular ticket is used. It's the value of the ticket that is used toward the upgrade. The pass will be dated to the first day of use of the regular ticket - that's the only thing Disney will note.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter