• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about tomorrowland 8/9

Not as much "rare" as it used to be.

It was winnable in some staff quests, alot more people are obtaining them, they used to be worth inferno, now people want over 6 of them and more for inferno. My opinion? They really dropped there price. :goodvibes

they were only in 1 trade event actually with a limited amount, they are still very rare. The only reason you see such a difference in inferno offers, is inferno is worth so much more since they havent been giving any out.

I agree with Aengus. It is still really rare. It was part of host quests when the quests started but still not as obtainable. My opinion - still rare - has not dropped value.

Rarity is in the eye of the beholder. Unlike furniture, players are fickle when it comes to pins. The pin is still rare, but if you watch the trade "market", it fluctuates. Mostly it doesn't seem very rare, but I have seen a few months where it's been the "in" pin that everybody is looking for, and suddenly it is worth inferno all on its own. In the last couple weeks it seems to be in demand again for some reason. I've been asked several times if I'm trading mine. Yet for more than three months prior, nobody I knew even wanted it. When it comes to pins, especially this one, it all depends on the demand at the time.

So I am going to assume that trading one teleportation pin was a good move for it. Thank you for all of your input. As always, I appreciate it.

Lilley said:
So I am going to assume that trading one teleportation pin was a good move for it. Thank you for all of your input. As always, I appreciate it.

I would say that is quite a bargain....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter