Question about tix from UT

KNJWDW

DIS Veteran
We are considering a trip to Universal next summer and I feel like I am planning a trip to a foreign country. We are Disney veterans, looking for a change.... I am sure I will have many questions, but I thought I would start with one about tickets.

I looked at the tickets on UT and thought we would buy the 4 day park-to-park tickets. Then I noticed for a few dollars more, we could buy the 3 park unlimited ticket. However, this seems too good to be true. Is it actually unlimited park access for 14 days, or am I totally missing something?

We are considering a trip to Universal next summer and I feel like I am planning a trip to a foreign country. We are Disney veterans, looking for a change.... I am sure I will have many questions, but I thought I would start with one about tickets.

I looked at the tickets on UT and thought we would buy the 4 day park-to-park tickets. Then I noticed for a few dollars more, we could buy the 3 park unlimited ticket. However, this seems too good to be true. Is it actually unlimited park access for 14 days, or am I totally missing something?

the 3 park tickets is popular.
yes, it is valid within the 14 days from the day you first use them.
go for a partial day, or a full day, park hop.......use them anyway you wish during that 14 day period.

you have the 2 darkside parks and the water park to visit in that pass.

Another thing to consider, if you think you might be going back to Universal again within a year, people have been able to upgrade the 4 day park to park ticket to a power pass for very little money (or in some cases free). The 3 park ticket can't be upgraded.

Another thing to consider, if you think you might be going back to Universal again within a year, people have been able to upgrade the 4 day park to park ticket to a power pass for very little money (or in some cases free). The 3 park ticket can't be upgraded.

Can you upgrade a 3 day park to park ticket to a power pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter