Question about tickets for Basketball in Orlando

junoluca

Earning My Ears
Hello,

we will be in WDW next year from Feb 25 - 27 and from March 5 - 14. (going on a 7-night cruise from Feb 27-March5)

My husband and son would love to see a match of the Orlando Magics.

I would love to surprise them with tickets if I only would know where to get them (and find a schedule for next season). I tried to find out but wasn´t very successful.
Can anyone tell me when tickets will be available for the time we are there and what´s the best place to order them in advance.

We are from Germany and not familiar with the procedure so any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Jutta

Hi there!

I dont know about the Magic, but I am a HUGE Mavs fan and their season schedule is always released sometime during the first 2 weeks in August. The individual game tickets go on sale in mid to late September. These are always available from Ticketmaster.com . I would think it would be the same for other NBA teams as well.

You can also buy earlier than that from Season Ticket holders either through the teams website or via Ebay!
Hope this helps :)

I got a great deal on 2 tickets with a parking pass on e-bay the last time we were there during basketball season.

Thanks a lot for your replys!!!!

So I´ll check from time to time if the new schedule is available.

Since I´ve never been to a game in Florida, can you tell me where are good seats for a reasonable price?

And do I have to pay a parking pass in advance? Isn´t there a parking lot where I can park when I drive there before the game?

Sorry for these stupid ???
But if I try with ebay or the teams website, I need to know what to look for.
And these stadiums are so huge.

Again thanks a lot!!!

Greetings from the other side of the ocean from
Jutta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter