Question about threads I've posted in....

Jennifer in WA

Mouseketeer
Okay, so I'm still fairly new to this board. I have to say that I am AMAZED at how much information is here. I have a question, though, about the threads I've posted in. Is there an easy way to be able to go back to those threads and read responses? Sometimes I've asked a question, but then later when I go back, I can't find it anywhere because it gets buried. Or, I forget that I had even posted in there.

I've seen people post that they are "subscribing" to a thread. How do you do that? Is there any easy way??

Thanks for all the help on this and all the useful info you all provide. I hope I can find your responses to this question!

Take a look at the FAQ thread at the top of the page. There is information on subscribing to your posts.

For any posts you have made previously click on your username and select "find all posts by" and see if search can find them for you. ETA: when I do this I find at least 3 pages of your posts.

10.gif

When I go to "User CP" (the dark blue bar at the top of the page), it will show all the thread I've posted to that have posts after that. Same thing if I've subscribed to them. You don't have to post "subcribe" in order to subcribe to a thread.

Take a look at the FAQ thread at the top of the page. There is information on subscribing to your posts.

For any posts you have made previously click on your username and select "find all posts by" and see if search can find them for you. ETA: when I do this I find at least 3 pages of your posts.

Yes, you can easily see your post by clicking your username and find all your post. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter