Question about those BWV 2BR with no living room balcony

all BWV room have balconies or patios. Only WLV and a 1 studio without a balcony ( I think 4033 # number might be wrong) I know because our 1st DVC stay (2002) as new owners of BWV was at WLV and they tried to give me this room. I knew because of the DIS B about this room. Mad them change it at the desk, cm didn't know room had no balcony:cool1:

But there are rooms at BWV that only have balcony access from the living room OR from the bedroom, not both. There are very few of them and I don't know the room numbers.

Interesting thread. It is VERY important to me to have balcony access from the living room AND bedroom. We will be there for 11 nights BWV standard 1 bed...I don't care about view..i don't care about location...I just please please want a balcony off of my bedroom. I LOVE sitting on balcony early morning and at night but cant do this if dd is asleep in the living room.

Last year we were unfortunate enough to get a 1 bed at WLV with no balcony off the bedroom...then the following week SAME thing at BWV BW view!...NO BALCONY off the bedroom. I think they hate me!;)

This yr Iam keeping everything crossed and have made one request to MS for 2 open balconys off the bedroom and living room. I wasn't sure how to word it though..:)

I'd be a little doubtful that the room assignors even have that as a criteria or know specifically which is which. But I know we too tend to have disappointment when we don't get balconies off all the rooms.

So good luck getting the 2 balconies!

I'm picturing a third floor studio over Wyland... Always wanted to get one of those but we very rarely stay in a studio.

Maybe I'll try the "large balcony" route with MS and see if it works. Its been a long time since we've had a balcony that spanned from the living room to bedroom, usually its just the two smaller balconies which is fine too. But I really like when we get one large balcony.

I went with the "large balcony" request on my most recent visit...and guess what! I got one of the villas with a the small balcony off the living room and a window (no balcony) from the bedroom. So maybe this isn't the best request ;)

I went with the "large balcony" request on my most recent visit...and guess what! I got one of the villas with a the small balcony off the living room and a window (no balcony) from the bedroom. So maybe this isn't the best request ;)

Yikes!...I was going to say large balcony but decided to be really specific and say 2 balconys. Looking at the list above someone made of all the 1 beds with only 1 balcony it seems they are all on the 4th and 5th floors...(except for a couple of BW view rooms) Maybe I will call back and add request for 2nd or 3rd floor?

ugh..iam starting to think they don't check requests anyway. Maybe I will just chance it.:)

Yikes!...I was going to say large balcony but decided to be really specific and say 2 balconys. Looking at the list above someone made of all the 1 beds with only 1 balcony it seems they are all on the 4th and 5th floors...(except for a couple of BW view rooms) Maybe I will call back and add request for 2nd or 3rd floor?

ugh..iam starting to think they don't check requests anyway. Maybe I will just chance it.:)

2nd or 3rd floor you should be fine. I think the "problem" villas are only on the 4th and 5th floor. The view is better up higher, so always a tradeoff. Regardless, a day at Disney is better than a day at home!

Interesting thread. It is VERY important to me to have balcony access from the living room AND bedroom. We will be there for 11 nights BWV standard 1 bed...I don't care about view..i don't care about location...I just please please want a balcony off of my bedroom. I LOVE sitting on balcony early morning and at night but cant do this if dd is asleep in the living room.

Last year we were unfortunate enough to get a 1 bed at WLV with no balcony off the bedroom...then the following week SAME thing at BWV BW view!...NO BALCONY off the bedroom. I think they hate me!;)

This yr Iam keeping everything crossed and have made one request to MS for 2 open balconys off the bedroom and living room. I wasn't sure how to word it though..:)

All the "STANDARD VIEW" 1 Bedrooms at BWV have (at least) two balconies/patios.

Problem with 2nd or 3rd is you are going to get more noise.

All the "STANDARD VIEW" 1 Bedrooms at BWV have (at least) two balconies/patios.

Some have one long one across both rooms. I remember one time we had a trip that was rainy and were glad to have a standard view with one long balcony that was enclosed. I think it was 4101.

But there are rooms at BWV that only have balcony access from the living room OR from the bedroom, not both. There are very few of them and I don't know the room numbers.

I know that but they have a balcony. :goodvibes

Ok...I'm going to add to the mix of questions...We will be booking a 2bedroom BW View...if I don't want an enclosed balcony, I should request floors 3 and up? And the 2-bedroom should have 2 balconies, right? Thanks:)

Ok...I'm going to add to the mix of questions...We will be booking a 2bedroom BW View...if I don't want an enclosed balcony, I should request floors 3 and up? And the 2-bedroom should have 2 balconies, right? Thanks:)

Most are on the second floor, but a couple on the fifth floor as well. Your best best would be to request the "Crest O' The Wave Section" since all these rooms are open (note the first floor is patios only).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter