Question about this board

cntkg1

<b><font color=blue>Runs with Scissors!!<br><font
Is there anyway of "quickly" finding a thread I may have posted on? I mean without looking for the checkmark in the title box.

Thanks,

Use the search link, but use the advanced search and look for only links authored by yourself. Or click on your name and choose the "Find more posts by..." option. Hope that helps.

Click on your user name, then click on "Find more posts by XXXXXX", if you've subscribed to the thread, you can go to your user cp & there should be a link there.

Just look under quick links at subscribed threads. I believe by posting on a thread you are subscribing to it.

Thanks to all!!! Dizneprincess...I did what you suggested and it worked just fine. Thanks for the quick responses!!! :cool1:

cntkg1 said:
Thanks to all!!! Dizneprincess...I did what you suggested and it worked just fine. Thanks for the quick responses!!! :cool1:
Glad to help ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter