Question about the EP line in the Wizarding World

jenhum

Mouseketeer
We are headed to Universal in a couple of weeks (yay!). Last time we went you couldn't use express passes for any of the HP stuff. My question is- do the express pass lines go through the castle/bank/etc and let you see all the cool stuff, or do they skip all that? My sisters are going for the first time, and I'm wondering if we should do all the rides in the regular line once before using express so they can see everything. Do you miss anything in the EP line for the Hogwarts Express?

Express in both still let you see all. Would not bother with regular line, unless you want to see picture taking in Gringotts.

Express in both still let you see all. Would not bother with regular line, unless you want to see picture taking in Gringotts.
Could you explain what the Picture in Gringotts is as I have an EP but I also have a photo package.

They do a green screen down after the elevator and only sometimes I have seen them do it in the express line. And yes, you can add that picture to your photo account. I guess even with express, you could ask, can I do the picture. It is a neat picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter