Question about the ASMo

bennifer

DIS Veteran
I haven't been to the ASMo for 10 yrs. We went 3 times when older DS was 5-9, and he absolutely loved it. When he was 10, we started going to mod, (CSR 5x, CBR once) and our last trip we stayed at the SSR. I'm planning my Sept trip for this year and older DS(18 now) is not coming, but his little brother, DS4 is! I realize that even back then, the ASR are value resorts, but has anyone been to the ASMo recently? How was it? We can certainly afford the Poly (where I want to stay), but on the other hand, DS would be enthralled with the giant Buzz and Woody, and everything else that's in your face! LOL. We could even do AoA in a Cars suite. I keep changing my mind where to stay and I would really like to book it soon so I don't keep putting myself through this agony of indecision! Help! Please!

We did ASMo in March 2012 and Cars AoA in Dec 2012. We loved both as we have two very big TS/Cars fans in our house. It was great to see them so in love with the decorations. I loved them both

Adding: ASMo has been updated and was very clean if you have any concerns about that.

We did ASMo in March 2012 and Cars AoA in Dec 2012. We loved both as we have two very big TS/Cars fans in our house. It was great to see them so in love with the decorations. I loved them both

Adding: ASMo has been updated and was very clean if you have any concerns about that.

Thank you! I just looked at my old pics of older DS at the ASMo...I think I'm making the right decision. Now hurry up Sept!

I can't give you adivce on how ASMo is, but I can tell you that I was in the same boat. We are taking our youngest DS4 in Sept for his first trip and our ODS(16) isn't going, so this trip will be all about the 4 year old! I agonized over choosing the right resort and we finally settled on ASMo strictly becasue I know DS is going to flip when he see's that giant Buzz Lightyear and Pongo :)

froggy922 said:
I can't give you adivce on how ASMo is, but I can tell you that I was in the same boat. We are taking our youngest DS4 in Sept for his first trip and our ODS(16) isn't going, so this trip will be all about the 4 year old! I agonized over choosing the right resort and we finally settled on ASMo strictly becasue I know DS is going to flip when he see's that giant Buzz Lightyear and Pongo :)

I just showed pics of ODS to the 4 yr old at ASMo...yep, it's the right decision! I can't wait for him to see the giant Buzz!

My DD3 still talks about "the Woody and Buzz hotel." We stayed there on her first and second trips over a year ago. She loves it. We have since stayed at AoA and Pop, but she still wants to go back to ASMo. It was recently refurbished so it is clean, but it is still a value. If you are taking a 4 year old, I say it is the place to go based on my little one's reaction.

My DD3 still talks about "the Woody and Buzz hotel." We stayed there on her first and second trips over a year ago. She loves it. We have since stayed at AoA and Pop, but she still wants to go back to ASMo. It was recently refurbished so it is clean, but it is still a value. If you are taking a 4 year old, I say it is the place to go based on my little one's reaction.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter