• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question About SWCC or Navy Seals

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
I am looking for a current or recently separated SWCC or Navy Seal for my son to talk to. He is currently in the very early process of joining the Marines, however, he is seriously thinking of changing branches. Before he makes the decision to switch he would like to talk to a SWCC or Seal since they work often times very closely together. Where we live the closest Navy recruiter is 2.5hrs away. I have posted on my FB looking for a friend of a friend and I've had no luck. Is there anyone out there that can help? We would greatly appreciate it!

Could he talk to your son the navy recruiter on the phone? Does his high school offer jr ROTC? or a high school close to you? they may be able to give more info? It might be worth the drive to the navy recruiter.

Depending where you live the closest recruiter may be in a different state.

Could he talk to your son the navy recruiter on the phone? Does his high school offer jr ROTC? or a high school close to you? they may be able to give more info? It might be worth the drive to the navy recruiter.

Our NJROTC is Marines. He can talk to the recruiter on the phone, but he specifically wants to talk to someone that has first hand knowledge of what life is like as a SWCC. We have already met with the Navy recruiter and they were awesome! Heck if I could have signed up I would have they were that good! Before he calls the recruiter back he wanted to talk to a SWCC or Seal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter