Question about studios at HHI

VMS

DIS Veteran
Do the studios at HHI that are NOT in the main building (I know there are just a few) have decks that you can sit outside on? If so, is there a table and chairs out on them? Thanks!

We've stayed in a studio that was not in the main building, and we had a small balcony with 2 chairs. I don't remember if there was a table, but if there were, it was a very small table only large enough for a few cups or glasses. We just got back from HHI a few days ago, and we loved having a 1-bedroom with a large balcony with rocking chairs and a picnic table. We had lunch and dinner on our balcony several times and really enjoyed the picnic table.

Thanks for the response. This is our 11th year going, but the first time not in a 2 bedroom villa. Two sons now in college and not able to join us (first time the entire family is not going), so with just 3 of us (and an upcoming trip to WDW we needed points for) we decided on a studio. I know we will be missing the porch and full kitchen.

Here's a picture of a deck from a studio NOT in the main building.

004.jpg

One thing I really missed in a studio was the little alcove with the pegs on the wall and the bench with Minnie and Mickey's initials in a heart. I love that little area!

Thanks for posting the photo, looks pretty nice. Was it noisy? Sometimes I read horror stories about how noisy the studios under the grand villas are. I'm going to miss that bench and the hooks - that is where we hang out bike helmets and put our tennis racquets!

Yes, they were noisy, except one time. And that was because the people above us had the exact same sleeping timetable as us. As soon as we got into bed, I think they did too. And in the morning, they were never up before us, but always within 15 minutes afterwards. But the loud footsteps is the main reason why we always ask for a villa on the top floor of the main building. As you can see, occassionally we don't get one (actually I think that picture is from our first trip, before we learned to want the top floor!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter